[Corpora-List] Arabic transliteration

Nicholas Sanders nix at semiotek.org
Sat Oct 20 17:08:34 UTC 2007

While I have no idea as to why Lamia wants to do this, I know why I
do - I want to make it convenient for a specific group of re-
translators to work with texts originally in Arabic (or Farsi) but
already translated into English, when they do not know Arabic (or
Farsi) but could use Arabic (or Farsi) to English dictionaries and/or
corpora to enhance their efforts, if only they were able to read the
script used to represent the former.

--

Nicholas J A Sanders

T: +44 [0]7092 153 409