[Corpora-List] POS-tagger for Spanish

Oliver Strunk strunk at ub.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:09:15 UTC 2007

When you speak about ¡°result only showing in DOS¡± I suppose you refer to
the DOS version of tree tagger. You can try a web-version

http://www.cele.nottingham.ac.uk/~ccztk/treetagger.php

or install a Windows interface together with the DOS version:

http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/~oduibhin/oideasra/interfaces/winttinterface.htm

If this is what you need and you want more hints on doing this, send me a
PM.

Oliver Strunk

Department of English and German

University of Barcelona