[Corpora-List] corpus linguistics

Michael Swanton mwswanton at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 13:55:34 UTC 2007

Dear Antoinette,
You are now receiving a complaint from me. There has
been an interesting and relevant discussion on this
list. Indeed, it has been the most interesting
discussion regarding linguistics I have read since I
have signed up.

If this discussion is considered to be irrelevant to
the field and you wish to censure it in this forum, I
would suggest you change the name of your listserv to
"language corpus engineering".

Sincerely,
Michael Swanton

--- Antoinette Renouf <Antoinette.Renouf at uce.ac.uk>