[Corpora-List] corpus linguistics

Robin Gill robin.gill at onet.eu
Fri Sep 14 14:21:45 UTC 2007

Although I'm an observer of this list rather than a participant, I, too,
would like to add my voice to those who appreciate the recent
discussions. I have found them relevant, interesting, and lively, and
believe it would be a shame if they were to be closed down.

As the subject header for each mail makes it clear whether the content
is part of the ongoing discussions or something else, I find it hard to
believe that it is so difficult to avoid it if that is someone's wish.

Please let the discussion continue.

Regards,

Robin Gill