[Corpora-List] corpus linguistics

jeremy ellman jeremyellman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:36:26 UTC 2007

Antoinette,

For me, the range of discussions indicates the vibrancy of the community and
its huge range of interests. I do however read this on gmail which neatly
puts all messages on a topic as one conversation to be read (or not) at
leisure. This also avoids cluttering my main mail box or being distracted as
new items come in.

Jeremy