[Corpora-List] corpus linguistics

Paula Newman paulan at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 18 04:06:54 UTC 2007

Perhaps a small improvement would be to label all "discussion" posts as something like "Disc:  whatever".
This might help people using  mail facilities  that allow deletion or shunting of messages identifiable by  boolean
combinations of header field information.  And others could at least be able to delete such messages
without inspection.

Longer term, there  are also server-based list-management facilities that allow people to "unsubscribe"
from specific discussions, identified by subject line.   (I know this only because I subscribe to
one such list)

Paula