[Corpora-List] Off-list discussion (about "corpus syntax")

David Brooks d.j.brooks at cs.bham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 09:29:52 UTC 2007

Hi again.

Predictably, as soon as I create a BB then a better suggestion comes along!

Google groups (which stone have I been hiding under?) provides a group
discussion service that can be subscribed to like a regular mailing
list, sends notifications by email, be viewed as "a tree" (threaded by
message), and it is all archived properly!

(Thanks to Rob Freeman for the suggestion!)

I've set one up, it's here:

http://groups.google.com/group/grammatical-incompleteness

However, there have been a few posts to my BB since I set it up. I've
transferred as many as possible across, but I really don't want the
discussion to be fragmented again due to my ignorance of GG's existence.
Could anyone posting to the BB switch over to the GG please, and we'll
keep going from there.

My apologies to those who have already viewed/posted, but hopefully this
will make all our lives easier!

Best,
David