[Corpora-List] Message from Listadm

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 14:29:50 UTC 2007

Dear Knut
I totally agree with Drago!
Many thanks!
Best
Ramesh

Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Lecturer in English Studies,
School of Languages and Social Sciences,
Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
Tel: +44 (0)121-204-3812 ; Fax: +44 (0)121-204-3766
[Room NX08, 10th Floor, North Wing of Main Building]
http://www.aston.ac.uk/lss/school/staff/krishnamurthyr.jsp
Project Leader, ACORN (Aston Corpus Network): http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/