[Corpora-List] Processing Latin texts

Rodrigo Panchiniak Fernandes fernandesrp at cce.ufsc.br
Tue Apr 15 19:42:25 UTC 2008

I'm not sure about the kind of processing you want. I've written some Perl
modules for statistical indexing for Latin, Cyrillic, Devanagari, Greek
and Coptic and Arabic. They are available from CPAN. You can use this URL
<http://search.cpan.org/~fernandes/> for accessing them. Other resource
for NLP software is <http://www.nilc.icmc.usp.br/nilc/index.html>. You can
find several useful software and corpora resources there.

Best,

Rodrigo

--
Rodrigo Panchiniak Fernandes