[Corpora-List] English morphologic library (in Python)

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Thu Apr 24 09:10:31 UTC 2008

Sounds like you're looking for a morphological analyser/generator. The
ACLWiki has a list:

http://aclweb.org/aclwiki/index.php?title=Morphology_software

But it doesn't mention anything with Python, I think the NLTK
(http://nltk.org/) does morphological analysis, but I'm not sure about
generation, they have a page in their book here:

http://nltk.org/doc/en/tag.html

Regards,

Fran