[Corpora-List] Written Essay Corpus (graded?)

Jeremiah Mcghee jeremiah.mcghee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:39:28 UTC 2008

Scott,

You might want to check out Susan Conrad's The Viking CORPUS of Student and
Academic Writing from Portland State University. I was unable to find much
info on the web outside this pdf,
http://www.ling.pdx.edu/ling_newsletter_SP07.pdf , but based on a
presentation I attended the viking corpus seems to fit your needs closely.

Jeremiah McGhee
Brigham Young University