[Corpora-List] List Parallel Corpora with Cronological data

Cam Fordyce camfordyce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 07:58:57 UTC 2008

There are starting points for finding existing parallel corpora that I know of.

The FP6 Euromatrix MT translation project has a matrix of language
resources for all of the European Union Languages including parallel
corpora. See http://www.euromatrix.net/euromatrix

The JRC-Acquis Multilingual Parallel Corpus which is available at
http://langtech.jrc.it/JRC-Acquis.html contains parallel texts for 22
EU languages.

Finally, there is the EuroParl corpus which can be found the
University of Edinburgh, at http://www.statmt.org/europarl/ .

For the dates of publication, you will need to check each url above.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Cam Fordyce