[Corpora-List] List Parallel Corpora with Cronological data

Linguistic Data Consortium ldc at ldc.upenn.edu
Thu Aug 21 21:50:18 UTC 2008

Bruno,

You may also want to consider searching the OLAC archives for parallel
corpora.  Here is a link to a useful search engine provided by Linguist

http://www.linguistlist.org/olac/

Best,

Ilya

Cam Fordyce wrote:
> There are starting points for finding existing parallel corpora that I know of.
>
> The FP6 Euromatrix MT translation project has a matrix of language
> resources for all of the European Union Languages including parallel
> corpora. See http://www.euromatrix.net/euromatrix
>

> The JRC-Acquis Multilingual Parallel Corpus which is available at
> http://langtech.jrc.it/JRC-Acquis.html contains parallel texts for 22
> EU languages.
>
> Finally, there is the EuroParl corpus which can be found the
> University of Edinburgh, at http://www.statmt.org/europarl/ .
>
> For the dates of publication, you will need to check each url above.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Cam Fordyce
>

> 2008/7/14 bruno cavestro <cavestro.bruno at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am looking for an almost exhaustive list of existing parallel corpora.
>> + infos on the date of pubblication of each corpora
>>
>> Best Regards

Ilya Ahtaridis
Membership Coordinator
Linguistic Data Consortium                  Phone: 1 (215) 573-1275
University of Pennsylvania                    Fax: 1 (215) 573-2175
3600 Market St., Suite 810                        ldc at ldc.upenn.edu
Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA                 http://www.ldc.upenn.edu