[Corpora-List] L2 Learner Corpora

Mieke van der Velden mieke at club-internet.fr
Mon Dec 29 11:50:01 UTC 2008

Dear all,

My remark regarding the ICLE corpus was indeed not complete. I requested for a free acces, which was refused. The ICLE corpus is available for research purposes on CD ROM. However, the costs of a single user licence are too expensive for the purpose I need such a corpus for.
Hope this straightens things out.

Best regards,
Mieke