[Corpora-List] Tutoring corpus

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 20:37:55 UTC 2008

Scott,

You could try MICASE, Michigan Corpus of Academic Spoken English,
http://lw.lsa.umich.edu/eli/micase/index.htm
Or to browse/search online, http://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/micase/

You can choose subsets - http://lw.lsa.umich.edu/eli/micase/ATTRIB.html
  lists different types of "classroom event", eg I guess SEMINARS,
  ADVISING SESSIONS, TUTORIALS are what you want

I hope this helps

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell,
  Senior Lecturer, Language research group, School of Computing,