[Corpora-List] FW: Tutoring corpus

Rich Cooper rich at Englishlogickernel.com
Fri Jul 4 16:11:02 UTC 2008

Scott,

Will your corpus include annotations for speech acts?  I would love to get a
corpus with machine readable annotations that interpret the motivations of
speakers in a tutorial context.  Both logical and emotional annotations
would be great!

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper

EnglishLogicKernel.com

  _____

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [mailto:corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of
Scott A. Crossley
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 8:46 AM
To: CORPORA at UIB.NO
Subject: [Corpora-List] Tutoring corpus

Dear all,

Is anyone aware of a corpus of tutoring dialogs? I am most interested in
writing tutoring, but all types of tutoring would be helpful. We are
designing an intelligent tutoring system for writing strategies and would
love to analyze human to human interaction for discourse and linguistic
features.

Thanks in advance!

Scott Crossley, Ph.D.

Linguistics/TESOL