[Corpora-List] Pierce's ON A NEW LIST OF CATEGORIES

Rich Cooper rich at Englishlogickernel.com
Thu Jul 31 16:13:58 UTC 2008

Thanks Gill,

You’re right – I was able to find a Google scanned book on Peirce’s writings
that is somewhat easier to read.  If anyone else is interested, it’s at:

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en
<http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=ClSjXRIbxAMC&oi=fnd&pg=PR7&dq=%2
2C.S.+Peirce%22+book&ots=a9mFko1DQJ&sig=eB9gjpUITid68-8k7pfzB6JUU3g#PPA5,M1>
&lr=&id=ClSjXRIbxAMC&oi=fnd&pg=PR7&dq=%22C.S.+Peirce%22+book&ots=a9mFko1DQJ&
sig=eB9gjpUITid68-8k7pfzB6JUU3g#PPA5,M1

It isn’t the “New List of Categories” that I would have preferred to start
with, but it will do for now.

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper