[Corpora-List] Quijote

YEPES, GR G.R.YEPES at aston.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 13:23:26 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I have been searching the web for two translations of Cervante's masterpiece into German (plain text to download), specifically the translation by Ludwig Tieck (1799/1801) and the translation by Anton Maria Rothbauer (1964). I have asked the publishers already and have also looked at the Gutenberg website, where I have found the original and its translation into English by Thomas Shelton.

Any clues about where to find these two translations of El Quijote into German would be very appreciated.

Kind regards, Guadalupe Ruiz Yepes

--
Dr Guadalupe Ruiz Yepes
Post-Doc Researcher