[Corpora-List] Collocations & BNC

Bob Parks bobp at clarityconnect.com
Sun Mar 30 14:33:11 UTC 2008

Greetings:
Does anyone know of a ranked list of words measuring both word
frequency and degree of collocation ....  In other words, a list that
ranks words in terms of the frequency with which they appear in text
(e.g. BNC), and also the frequency with which they appear with other
words, and factoring in the degree to which the collocation is bound?
Thanks,
Bob
--
*  The best dictionary and integrated thesaurus on the web:
http://www.wordsmyth.net