[Corpora-List] Collocations & BNC

Dr DJ Hatch drdjhatch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:50:48 UTC 2008

Thanks for that. I was going to complain, but thought it could be a result
of my use of Mac OS 10 + Safari. The new link works, perfectly, and the
paper looks intriguing. Just as soon as I find the right box and unpack my
printer I shall read it in the sun.

But do you also know of anything available on the relationship between
collocationality and (what are becoming known as) multi-word expressions? I
am aware that Wray wrote on the latter recently, though I yet to get hold of
the book. I believe that someone on the list recently proposed a workshop(?)
on a corpus-based approach to MWEs, but, of course I¹ve lost the reference.

Oh, by the way: corpus, corpus, corpus.

Thanks again.

DJ Hatch