[Corpora-List] Sentence diagramming software

Seth Grimes grimes at altaplana.com
Thu May 1 14:39:26 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of free or on-line automatic sentence-diagramming
software?  I'm looking for software that would parse text, identify parts
of speech, and create the kind of *graphical* diagrams that children learn
to make in grammar school.  I'm looking for something that goes beyond
drawing software that you can use to diagram manually, and again stress
the graphical part.

FYI, there's a pretty nice, on-line, non-graphical diagrammer at
http://1aiway.com/nlp4net/services/enparser/Default.aspx .

Thanks,

 				Seth

--
Seth Grimes   Alta Plana Corp, analytical computing & data management
               Intelligent Enterprise magazine (CMP), Contributing Editor