[Corpora-List] Distance & word context.

Costas Gabrielatos c.gabrielatos at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat May 3 09:35:33 UTC 2008

Perhaps this paper might be of help:

Kim, M-C. & Choi, K-S. (1999). A comparison of collocation-based similarity
measures in query expansion. Information Processing & Management 35(1),
19-30.

Their focus is query expansion, and they consider collocates of candidate
query terms setting the whole text as the span. The interesting twist, as I
see it, is that the span is at the same time well-defined and variable.

Costas Gabrielatos
Lancaster University