[Corpora-List] Fwd: Re: Distance & word context.

J Washtell lec3jrw at leeds.ac.uk
Sat May 3 13:55:51 UTC 2008

Thanks Costas!

Do you mean variable, insomuch as the length of each document differs?
i.e. when framed as a "window"-based analysis, the size of the span is
not absolute?

Of course there are many such cases of document-based frequency
analyses, but that's an interesting comparison which I had not thought
of in such terms.

Justin Washtell
University of Leeds

----- End forwarded message -----