[Corpora-List] Wanted: coreference scoring software

Linguistic Data Consortium ldc at ldc.upenn.edu
Mon May 5 21:45:33 UTC 2008

Hi Henriette,

You may be interested in the following data which contains the scoring
software used for the MUC 6 evaluation:

http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/CatalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC2003T13

You can email me directly for further information.

Kind regards,

Ilya

Henriette Viethen wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  We are looking for implementations of scoring algorithms for coreference
>  resolution.  Specifically, the algorithms we are interested in are MUC-6
>  (Vilain et al., 1995), B-CUBED (Bagga and Baldwin, 1998), and CEAF (Luo,
>  2005).
>
>  Our hope is to compare a few pieces of coreference resolution software.
>  Does anybody have preferably standalone software that we could use to
>  calculate these scores?
>
>  Thanks!
>
>  Eric Kow, University of Brighton
>  Jette Viethen, Macquarie University

Ilya Ahtaridis
Membership Coordinator
Linguistic Data Consortium                  Phone: 1 (215) 573-1275
University of Pennsylvania                    Fax: 1 (215) 573-2175
3600 Market St., Suite 810                        ldc at ldc.upenn.edu
Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA                 http://www.ldc.upenn.edu