[Corpora-List] Wanted: coreference scoring software

Bill_Lang(Gmail) billlangjun at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:44:47 UTC 2008

Hi,
     For the same purpose, I am realizing the three scorers in Java. Now the
main interfaces and functions have been finished and passed by the test
cases.
    But it is rough and without documentation now. Maybe after half or one
month I will share it on net. Then I will send you one copy if you want
also.

--
Best wishes;
Jun Lang