[Corpora-List] Wanted: coreference scoring software

Constantin Orasan c.orasan at wlv.ac.uk
Tue May 6 11:32:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

>  We are looking for implementations of scoring algorithms for coreference
>  resolution.  Specifically, the algorithms we are interested in are MUC-6
>  (Vilain et al., 1995), B-CUBED (Bagga and Baldwin, 1998), and CEAF (Luo,
>  2005).
>
>  Our hope is to compare a few pieces of coreference resolution software.
>  Does anybody have preferably standalone software that we could use to
>  calculate these scores?
We used MUC score in the Anaphora Resolution Exercise. For some of the
tasks we had to use a modified version of the MUC score. You can find
more information and download the programs from
http://clg.wlv.ac.uk/events/ARE/

Regards

Constantin

--
Constantin Orasan <C.Orasan at wlv.ac.uk>
Senior lecturer in computational linguistics