[Corpora-List] Treebank of Old Indo-European Languages

Mikhail Kopotev mihail.kopotev at helsinki.fi
Wed May 7 09:51:45 UTC 2008

Great task to decide!

As for Old Church Slavonic, below the links to some projects on the topic.

1. Corpus Cyrillo-Methodianum Helsingiense http://www.slav.helsinki.fi/ccmh/
An unannotated collection of texts.

2 Manuscripts (http://manuscripts.ru/index_en.html)
Partly annotated corpus of Old Church Slavonic and Old Russian texts (+
automatic Old Russian analyzer)

3. The Titus project (http://titus.uni-frankfurt.de/indexe.htm)
An unannotated collection of texts (partly from the Helsinki corpus) .

Best,
MK

Mikhail Kopotev
PhD, researcher