[Corpora-List] How to use MICASE online -- now also on YouTube!

Ute Römer uroemer at umich.edu
Wed May 14 22:46:53 UTC 2008

Dear all,

Just a quick add-on to the message I sent out on Tuesday (enclosed below):
The video of our MICASE online demo is now also available on YouTube (in
five parts and without the question-and-answer session after the
presentation), thanks to our colleague David Erdody. Here are the links:

Part 1:
 <blocked::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEsX8p0wtY>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEsX8p0wtY

Part 2:
 <blocked::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKVxKlBpJRQ>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKVxKlBpJRQ

Part 3:
 <blocked::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAd6HMgwRk4>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAd6HMgwRk4

Part 4:
 <blocked::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avlN3mBgAac>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avlN3mBgAac

Part 5:
 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qS18Ws_Ncw>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qS18Ws_Ncw

In the near future, the video will also be accessible through the ACL Video
Archive ( <blocked::http://www.fask.uni-mainz.de/lk/videoarchive/>
http://www.fask.uni-mainz.de/lk/videoarchive/), possibly in a higher
resolution version -- thanks to Reinhard Rapp for offering to host it there.

All the best... Ute

  _____