[Corpora-List] request for parsing and making the data in a form to be used by wordsmith

Asim masimrai at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:40:58 UTC 2008

Hello

I am working on Pakistani English. I have compiled a 2.1 million word corpus
of written Pakistani English. It is the first ever corpus of Pakistani
English .

I want to study the features of Pakistani variety of English. Could any tell
me how to locate them. Any suggestion would be welcome.

I have tagged it and now trying to analyse it using both top down and bottom
up approaches.

I want to study the verb particles and for this I want to parse the data as
I think it is the only possibility that I can get the confirmation that
either it is a preposition or particle. If there is any other way except
manual study just tell me and I will be obliged.

Another  issue is when I use some online available demo parsers like LFG
how to store the results to be used with wordsmith 4 and use them to locate
all the particles from my data .

Is there any solution.

Wish to hear from you soon.

Regards