[Corpora-List] BAWE corpus now archived and available

jasper holmes jasper.holmes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:05:26 UTC 2008

A major consideration in limiting access to this resource in
particular is that, since it consists of a large collection of
high-scoring university assignments, it is particularly vulnerable to
abuse.

All assignments have been submitted to Turnitin, but this only offers
protection in those institutions who use their service.

A snippet could be released without great risk. Alternatively this
corpus has a detailed manual, which could be distributed without
restriction.

Jasper