[Corpora-List] Looking for a parallel concordancer

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 20:12:29 UTC 2008

Hi Montserrat

I think MultiConcord is available from David Woolls at
http://www.copycatchgold.com/multicon.htm

There is also ParaConc by Michael Barlow - see
http://www.athel.com/para.html

Best
Ramesh
Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Lecturer in English Studies, School of Languages and Social Sciences,
Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
Tel: +44 (0)121-204-3812 ; Fax: +44 (0)121-204-3766 [Room NX08, 10th
Floor, North Wing of Main Building]
http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lss/staff/krishnamurthyr/
Director, ACORN (Aston Corpus Network project): http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/