[Corpora-List] associative experiments, comparative linguistics

Olga Kukina okukina at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:54:46 UTC 2009

Hello Lev,

If you are interested in psychological/psycholinguistic measures of word
associations, you could have a look at :

- Noun Associations for German Database:
http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/projects/nag/
- Edinburgh Word Association Thesaurus:       http://www.eat.rl.ac.uk/
- something not directly what you asked for but what still might be useful
is a database of English vs Chinese categorical associates from Denise
Park's lab:    http://agingmind.utdallas.edu/culture/Cat_Norms/

hope, you will find some of these useful :)

Wishes,

Olga Kukina

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Lev Kundin <lev.kundin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would appreciate if someone could point me into the direction of
> some research/experiments(off/on-line)/articles/any other materials in
> the area of gathering word associations, various methods of analysing
> them and/or comparative analysis of word associations among different
> languages. Any help will be highly appreciated, including corrections
> on the terminology of this research area that I have hopefully vaguely
> identified.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Lev.