[Corpora-List] Personality traits of Switchboard speakers

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Sat Aug 22 17:10:43 UTC 2009

Hello,

I want to extract personality of speakers taking part in natural-language dialogues, for instance, as Big Five personality traits. In order to facilite analysis, I would like to analyze personality of speakers using the well-annotated Switchboard dialogues in NLTK.

In the disfluency annotation stylebook of NLTK, I didn't find description of the speakers taking part in the conversations (speakers A and B).
Nevertheless, is it possible to get such information on personality traits or alternatively information on psychological characteristics of the Switchboard speakers?

Thanks!

Alexander