[Corpora-List] looking for a learner corpus of written English

Xiaotian Guo garlickfred at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:01:33 UTC 2009

Dear All

I am looking for a learner corpus of written English to test a hypothesis
(together with my CLEC (Chinese Learner English Corpus)). This corpus needs
to have the information of levels of performance (i.e. marks) given by
teachers.  Ideally this learner corpus is composed of English written by
learners whose L1 is not Chinese.

I would be very grateful if someone out there happens to have such a corpus
and is able and happy to share it with me.

All the best wishes

Xiaotian Guo

SOAS

New Vision Language Centre