[Corpora-List] Frequency lists (corrected)

Adriano Ferraresi adriano at sslmit.unibo.it
Mon Feb 23 10:52:12 UTC 2009

Dear Chris,

as regards your question (i), you can find several frequency lists
(for English, but also Italian and German) in this site:

http://wacky.sslmit.unibo.it/

The English lists were extracted from ukWaC, a very large web-derived
corpus containing around 2 billion words, and are available for
unigrams and bigrams. For further details please refer to the site, or
have a look at:
Baroni, Bernardini, Ferraresi, Zanchetta (in print). "The wacky wide
web: a collection of very large linguistically processed web-crawled
corpora". Language resources and evaluation.

Regards,

Adriano