[Corpora-List] Frequency lists (corrected)

Rayson, Paul rayson at exchange.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 11:34:16 UTC 2009

Dear Chris,

There is a companion website for the Leech et al book at:

http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/bncfreq/

and if you have a look in the foreword there are references to other earlier frequency lists such as West, Thorndike and Lorge etc. The foreword is also online:

http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/bncfreq/samples/foreword.pdf

Are you just interested in lists for English?

Regards,

Paul.

Dr. Paul Rayson

Director of UCREL

Computing Department, Infolab21, South Drive, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK.

Web: http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/ <http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/>