[Corpora-List] Romanian parser

Violeta Seretan seretan.violeta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:43:35 UTC 2009

FipsRomanian, the Romanian version of the Fips multilingual parser, is
under development at the University of Geneva and we just made the
first large-scale experiments on journalistic text.
We plan to present it at LREC in Malta. Even if the implementation is
far from finished, you can still find it useful, depending on what you
need it for. We just used it for collocation extraction and get pretty
good results.

Wehrli, Eric. (2007). “Fips, A ‘Deep’ Linguistic Multilingual Parser”.
In ACL 2007 Workshop on Deep Linguistic Processing, p. 120–127,
Prague, Czech Republic.

Seretan, Violeta, Eric Wehrli, Luka Nerima, Gabriela Soare (submitted
for publication) FipsRomanian : Towards a Romanian Version of the Fips
Syntactic Parser. LREC 2010.

Violeta