[Corpora-List] Fwd: Proposal for initiating a global non continentalArabic Language Academy

Hamed Al-Suhli hamed at e3rab.com
Tue Nov 17 14:21:51 UTC 2009

Sorry I miss to send this to the list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hamed Al-Suhli <hamed at e3rab.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Corpora-List] Proposal for initiating a global non
continentalArabic Language Academy
To: Oliver Mason <O.Mason at bham.ac.uk>

Dear All,

Thank you for responding, however many issues have been raised and I'll
discuss them one by one.
1- why Islamic tending?
As I mentioned and Dr.Nizar declared there are tow directions for
standarizing  Arabic nowadays, the modern standard Arabic VS the Quranic
standard Arabic.
Both are not spoken widely and the modern standard Arabic still not yet
completed, in spite of some proposals for regional dialects to became an
independent languages the standard Arabic is the only written and widely
dominated the culture and formal usage.
non Muslim Arabs writings are the only non Quranic Arabic writing till the
end of 19th century, when some Arabic Muslims nationalists start writing
without the restrict Arabic linguistic rules, which lead after a century to
non restricted Arabic language we called modern Arabic.
because of Quran the modern Arabic can't eleminate the standard Naho
(syntax) or Sarf (etymological system), and it still leak of precise or
standards.
*Thou my proposal centralized by the hold on with well standarized Quranic
Arabic and completion of its missing modern "computational, etymological and
semantic" standarizations.*

*2-The proposal definitely not limited or restricted to Muslims.*

3- The fund and the Full outlines of the establishment:
let's take the thing step by step, we need [1]enough enthusiasm professional
founders and [2]temporary online platform [3] arranging an appointment for
first meeting [4]proposing outlines and manager(s) for the meeting.
I can offer the temporary online platform
and we are discussing the other requirements.

--
Hamed Al-Suhli
http://e3rab.com

--