[Corpora-List] Parallel Word Lists

Alexander Schutz goalscoringsuperstarhero at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:23:07 UTC 2009

Hi David,

with these restrictions, the combined power of two tools come to mind.
Actually it's three:
1) pen
2) paper
3) the human brain (could be your own, or one of your students)

Tool no. 3) has hidden requirements such that reading, writing, and
counting must be supported.

Give me a shout if you are willing to lower your requirements, I might
have a couple of computer programs flying around...

Kind regards,
Alex

(sorry)