[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 28, Issue 28

Grzegorz Chrupała gchrupala at lsv.uni-saarland.de
Sat Oct 31 12:24:49 UTC 2009

Hi Sebastian,

I am mostly interested in publicly available, ready-to-use tools.  I'm
working on one myself, so I wanted to make sure I'm not missing some
existing system.

That said, I'll happily take your customized version of Stanford NER,
should be useful to see how it does.

As to training and evaluation data, I'm also only aware of the CoNLL stuff.

Thanks and take care,
--
Grzegorz