[Corpora-List] Does someone know of an implementation of Bootstrap Resampling preferably in Java?

Siddhartha Jonnalagadda sid.kgp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:22:52 UTC 2010

That might not be what I wanted. I wanted the implementation for the
Bootstrap Resampling technique for determining the significance of the
f-score reported by text mining systems. Such algorithm was proposed in Eric
W. Noreen, Computer-Intensive Methods for Testing Hypotheses John Wiley &
Sons, 1989.

Wanted to see if there is a straightforward implementation that would allow
me the leisure of saving some programming. The WEKA link you sent seems to
need significant modification, or am I wrong?

Thanks,
siddhartha