[Corpora-List] Does someone know of an implementation of Bootstrap Resampling preferably in Java?

Anil anil at research.iiit.ac.in
Thu Aug 5 01:15:41 UTC 2010

Yes, I guess it will need significant modification. Apparently there
is also a program called BOJA that does bootstrap resampling (most
probably based on the Noreen algorithm), but it is not freely
available and I don't think it is in Java:

http://www.ppsw.rug.nl/~boomsma

अनिल कुमार सिंह
(Anil Kumar Singh)