[Corpora-List] A tool for corpus management?

Janne Bondi Johannessen jannebj at iln.uio.no
Wed Aug 25 11:26:13 UTC 2010

Dear Mahdi.
I suggest you have a look at our tool Glossa
http://www.hf.uio.no/iln/tjenester/sprak/glossa/  This system is free
and is used with many different corpora. You can download it yourself,
and if necessary get assistance from our staff.
The links at the bottom of that page point to readings in English, but
you can also contact us directly about more details:
tekstlabpost at iln.uio.no.

Best wishes,
Janne Bondi Johannessen

2010/8/25 Mahdi Mohseni <mohseni48 at gmail.com>:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I need a tool for managing a corpus with the following capabilities:
>
> Adding text files to the corpus
> Editing files
> Annotating words
> Searching
> Reporting statistics of words and tags
>
> Would you please introduce me a suitable tool?
>
> Best,
> Mahdi Mohseni

Janne Bondi Johannessen
Professor, The Text Laboratory, ILN, http://www.hf.uio.no/tekstlab/
President, NEALT, http://omilia.uio.no/nealt/
University of Oslo
P.O.Box 1102 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Tel: +47 22 85 68 14, mob.: +47 928 966 34