[Corpora-List] Question Generation Shared Task Evaluation Campaign 2010

Brendan Wyse bjwyse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:27:49 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We are very excited to announce The First Question Generation Shared Task
Evaluation Campaign, QGSTEC 2010.

QG STEC 2010 offers two basic tasks, Question Generation from paragraphs and
Question Generation from Sentences, and one open task in which we invite
submissions of any independent, substantial effort to evaluation of QG
approaches. The two basic tasks will be run by two teams from Memphis
University, USA and the Open University, UK.

Interested participants are invited to review the proposed tasks at
www.questiongeneration.org/QGSTEC2010 and to contact the task organisers as
per the contact details on the site. Participants in the QGSTEC will be
given the opportunity to submit a paper and present their approach to the
upcoming 3rd Workshop on Question Generation, to be announced soon.

If you wish to become involved with the QGSTEC 2010 then please let us know.
Any assistance is welcome. Please forward this announcement to potential
participants from your personal contacts.

Looking forward to your participating in one or more QG tasks.

The QGSTEC 2010 Organising Committee
Brendan Wyse, Paul Piwek, Svetlana Stoyanchev, Art Graesser, Mihai Lintean,
and Vasile Rus