[Corpora-List] English Hindi Statistical Word Alignment

mohnish jadwani mohnishgj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:37:07 UTC 2010

Dear Corpora users,
I am a final year B Tech student currently doing my 8th sem project based on
NLP. I am looking for algorithms or methods which would help in English
Hindi Word Alignment with minimum aligment error rate(aer). I am currently
working on the Dynamic Time Warping (DTW) algorithm and Somers algorithm and
its application to reduce the overall error rate. Could you please suggest
any useful other methods/algorithms which are language independent to reduce
the overall error rate post alignment. I could use a helping hand and if I
could even get to know where I can find relevant Corpora for English Hindi
Corpus for Statistical Alignment, it could be of great use.

Thank you
Mohnish G J