[Corpora-List] European Summer School „Culture & Technology“ , 26-30.07.2010 University of Leipzig - deadline extension

Elisabeth Burr elisabeth.burr at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Jun 1 20:33:19 UTC 2010

Deadline extension European Summer School
„Culture & Technology“, hosted by the University
of Leipzig, Germany, July 26-30 2010

http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/

We are pleased to announce that the deadline for
applying for a place in one of the workshops
offered by the European Summer School has been
extended to the 15th of June 2010.

Application is done via ConfTool:
https://www.conftool.net/esu2010/ by creating an
account and handing in a curriculum vitae and a
letter of motivation (300-500 words). People who
would like to present their own project hand in a
short description of the project as well.
Application by Email cannot be accepted.

Notwithstanding the extension of the deadline, we
aim at starting the selection process in the next
few days so that people who have already handed
in their documents can be notified of the result
around the 16th of June and can start to organize their journey.

People should only register for the Summer School
once they have been attributed a place in one of the workshops.

All the necessary information can be found on the
multi-lingual Web-Site of the Summer School.
Please, read the information carefully.

If you have any questions please contact the
organizers at: esu2010 at uni-leipzig.de.

Elisabeth Burr
Organizer of the European Summer School
University of Leipzig