[Corpora-List] European Summer School „Culture & Technology“ , 26-30.07.2010 University of Leipzig

Elisabeth Burr elisabeth.burr at uni-leipzig.de
Sat Jun 12 19:36:34 UTC 2010

We are please to announce that due to the generous support granted to
the European Summer School "Culture & Technology" by the Volkswagen
Foundation we are able to reduce the fees considerably (see
http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/) and make available bursaries.

For what concerns the conditions that need to be respected if you
want to qualify for a bursary please see:
http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/

In order to give interested people who up to now have refrained from
applying for a place at the Summer School because of the level of the
fees the opportunity to take part in the School the deadline for
application will be further extended.

Please note: there are not many places left.

Application is done via ConfTool: https://www.conftool.net/esu2010/
by creating an account and handing in a curriculum vitae and a letter
of motivation (300-500 words). People who would like to present their
own project hand in a short description of the project as well.
Application by Email cannot be accepted.

Notwithstanding the extension of the deadline, we continue with the
selection process so that people who have already handed in their
documents can be notified of the result around the 16th of June and
can start to organize their journey.

If you have any questions please contact the organizers at:
esu2010 at uni-leipzig.de.

Elisabeth Burr
Organizer of the European Summer School
University of Leipzig