[Corpora-List] European Summer School „Culture & Technology“ , 26-30.07.2010 University of Leipzig

Elisabeth Burr elisabeth.burr at uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 30 01:39:59 UTC 2010

European Summer School „Culture & Technology“,
26-30.07.2010 University of Leipzig

as after the completion of the reviewing process
there are now again some places and bursaries
left we would like to encourage interested parties to apply for a place.

The bursaries are travel bursaries and cover journey, accommodation and stay.

All the necessary information can be found in our
multi-lingual portal  http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/

For the application procedure please go to
http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/en/index_en.php?content=../ESU_2010/en/registration_2010

If you have any questions please do not hessitate
to contact the organizers at: esu2010 at uni-leipzig.de.

Elisabeth Burr
Organizer of the European Summer School
University of Leipzig