[Corpora-List] TextGraphs-6 - Call for Papers - ACL-HLT 2011 Workshop

Rada Mihalcea rada at cs.unt.edu
Mon Feb 7 18:08:33 UTC 2011

Oh, already answered :)

Indeed, there is work on eigenvalues on semantic networks -- see all the
research on PageRank on WordNet or other networks.

But I agree there is often a disconnect between the fields (which
sometimes just makes things so much more interesting -- e.g., isn't it
exciting to discover that an algorithm created for managing traffic on
road networks can be so nicely applied to texts?)

Rada