[Corpora-List] TextGraphs-6 - Call for Papers - ACL-HLT 2011 Workshop

Vlado Keselj vlado at cs.dal.ca
Mon Feb 7 18:20:02 UTC 2011

Although I must say that I really liked John Sowa's comment in general,
and would also add dot-com-style business proposals and grant proposals
next to patents and publications, I would also say that TextGraphs may be
something more general than semantic networks.  In particular, Eulerian
graphs derived from n-gram tables should be added to the list below.

Vlado